Telangana BC Study Circle is formed to provide valuable coaching to the eligible candidates for the various competitive examinations in Telangana State. BC Study Circle concept was first launched in 1994 at Warangal district, subsequently via various phases there are 11 BC Study circles established across Telangana State.
Presently we have 11 Active TS BC Study Circles mentioned below,
- Study Circle in Hyderabad
- Jogulamba Gadwal
The main motto of this study circle is to provide valuable training to backward classes people to get Government jobs. During the training, the government will provide coaching materials, food for free to those who are below the poverty line. Telangana BC Study Circles are maintained by Backward Classes Employability Skill Development
and Training Centre (TSBCESDTC) located at Hyderabad.
The Main Objectives of TS BC Study Circle – Telangana
- To provide valuable training on Scientific, Literary and other educational activities among young women and men.
- To encourage people to explore knowledge on Management and Administration etc.
- Skill development training for various public and private enterprises to excel with Technology.
- Co-ordinate, support, and enhance private sector initiatives for skill development through public and private partnership models.
- Always do research to initiate valuable campaigns to promote various educational activities in Telangana State.
Various Competitive Exams Training under TS BC Study Circle
Under Telangana State BC Study Circle – Coaching is free for the following exams mentioned below. During the training period we provide Study Materials and Food etc as per availability in Study circles.
- UPSC Civil Service Examination
- TSPSC – Group I, Group II, Group III, Group IV and etc.
- Railway Recruitment Board Exams
- Staff Selection Commission Exams
- Bank Recruitment Exams
- And Other Skill Development Programmes
Eligibility Criteria for BC Study Circle in Telangana State
- Parents or Guardian annual income should be less than 2 lakh in urban areas and 1.5 lakh in rural areas.
- Aspirants age is between 18-35 years* (this will changed during the notification of admission into TS BC Study Circle)
- Must have Backward Classes certificate authorised by Mandal Revenue Officer
- Transfer certification from previous educational institution
Documents required for Online TS BC Study Circle application process
- Scanned Copy of Date of Birth Certificate (SSC Memo is OK)
- Caste Certification issued by MRO
- Latest Income Certificate issued by MRO (Every 6 months its validation is over)
- Degree Certificate
- Provisional Certificate
- Transfer Certificate of Last Studied
- Disability Certificate (in case of Physically Handicapped Persons)
- Original Aadhar Card
Important Instructions to be Considered before applying to TS SC Study Circle
- Candidates should opt only for one course otherwise her/his application will be canceled.
- All the scanned documents to be uploaded in PDF format and should be less than 1000 KB
- Use black or blue pen for signature scanning
How to Apply for TS BC Study Circle in Telangana
Telangana state BC Study Circle will give notification regarding the admission into various training models depending on current ongoing recruitments in Telangana and India.
Follow the below procedure to get clear knowledge on the application process to join the Telangana BC Study Circle.
- Visit there official website for latest notification – TS BC Study Circle Official Website
- In the homepage you’ll find various ongoing notifications. Select the notification link you apply for
- In the next section you have to fill in the details for address, education, caste certificate, mobile number, ts study circle centre name and photo & signature is mandatory for this online ts bc study circle application.
For detailed procedure for Telangana BC Study Circle
- Step 1 – Visit the Official Website for Admission into Telangana State BC Study Circle – TS BC Study Circle Official Website
- Step 2 – Current/Ongoing admission notification is posted in TS BC Study Circle Homepage dashboard.
- Step 3 – Click on ONLINE APPLICATION and Choose your respective district to be apply
- Step 4 – Fill with details mentioned in this TS BC Study Circle Post
- Step 5 – Upload all the necessary documents as shown in the application form of Telangana BC Study Circle
- Step 6 – Upload Photo and Signature & verify your mobile number
- Step 7 – Submit & Download TS BC Study Circle application and take a copy of it
- Step 8 – Visit the respective BC Study Circle district branch with all the original documents that you’ve uploaded.
TS BC Study Circle – Homepage
Current notifications are mentioned below