The Food Security Card (FSC) in Telangana State is a government-issued document that provides access to subsidized food grains to eligible households. The FSC was introduced in 2013 under the National Food Security Act (NFSA). The NFSA aims to provide food security to all citizens of India by ensuring that they have access to at least 5 kg of rice or wheat per person per month at a subsidized price.
If you are a resident of Telangana and you believe that you are eligible for an FSC, you can apply for the card at any ration shop in the state.
How To Edit FSC Details In Telangana
Here are the steps on how to edit FSC details in Telangana:
- Go to the nearest Mee Seva center.
- Fill out the application form for FSC correction.
- Attach the required documents.
- Submit the application form and documents to the Mee Seva center.
- The Mee Seva center will verify the application and make the necessary corrections to your FSC.
- You will be issued a new FSC with the corrected details.
The required documents for FSC correction may vary depending on the type of correction you are requesting. However, some common documents that may be required include:
- Proof of identity (Aadhaar card, voter ID card, passport, etc.)
- Proof of residence (electricity bill, water bill, rent agreement, etc.)
- Marriage certificate (if you are correcting your marital status)
- Birth certificate (if you are adding a new member to your FSC)
- Death certificate (if you are removing a deceased member from your FSC)
- The fee for FSC correction is Rs. 25.
The time taken to process an FSC correction application varies depending on the workload of the Mee Seva center. However, you should expect to receive your new FSC within a few weeks.
Here are some of the common reasons why you may need to edit your FSC details:
- Change of address
- Change of name
- Addition of a new member to your family
- Removal of a deceased member from your family
- Correction of any errors in your FSC details
If you need to edit your FSC details, please visit the nearest Mee Seva center to apply for a correction.
In conclusion, if you need to edit your Food Security Card (FSC) details in Telangana, you can visit the nearest Mee Seva center to apply for a correction. The required documents and fee may vary depending on the type of correction you are requesting.
కొత్త రేషన్ కార్డ్ లో తప్పులను సరిచేసుకోవడం ఎలా (Telangana Food Security Card Correction Process) – & How To Search FSC Details in Telangana
- పేరు సవరించడం
- కొత్త కుటుంబ సభ్యులను చేర్చడం
- మీ చిరునామాను మార్చడం
Download FSC Correction Form – FSC Correction In Telangana
For more details watch the below video-