TS ePASS stands for Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships. It is a dedicated system to provide seamless scholarship experience for the students across the country.
ePASS is a scholarship portal which provides Pre-metric and Post-matric scholarships for eligible students across the Country. The main aim is to cover STs, SCs and limited no.of BCs to provide seamless experience in the Scholarship process. The scheme is enabled for students who belong to weaker sections to have access to post-matric education including professional courses like Medicine, Management, Engineering, Computer Courses and Pharmacy etc. Particularly ePASS scheme is particularly applicable to all the universities and its affiliated colleges. It is monitored by respective state governments.
Table Of Contents
Today in this article you’ll learn about
- What is Telangana State ePASS Online Portal
- Important Links in TS ePASS Portal
- Latest Updates in Telangana ePASS Scholarship Portal
- What type of Scholarships available in ePASS Portal
- How to Apply for Pre-matric Scholarships
- How to Apply for Post-matric Scholarships
- How to Check TS ePASS Application Status
- Required Documents for Telangana ePASS Online Application
What is Telangana State ePASS Online Portal?
TS ePASS (Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships Online Portal). Telangana government is providing scholarships for students who are learning pre-matric and post-matric section students using their online TS ePass Portal. The Telangana State is providing scholarships to eligible candidates using TS ePass Online Portal.
Important Links in Telangana ePASS Portal
Below are the important points in the TS ePASS portal. For seamless experience in Scholarship online application use the below mentioned links.
Latest Updates in Telangana ePASS Scholarship Portal
- Post-Matric Scholarships Fresh & Renewal Registrations and College Registrations are opened for 2021-22.Scholarships Fresh & Renewal Registrations will be closed on 24-10-2021
- TSSC Study Circle is inviting applications for a free coaching programme for CSAT-2022. Last date for receipt of applications is 10.10.2021. For Details visit website www.tsstudycircle.co.in (source – TS ePASS Official Portal). Note – Regular updates in the website will refresh here frequently in a timely manner.
For more details Please visit Official Website – Telangana ePASS Online Portal
What type of Scholarships available in TS ePASS Portal
Total scholarships sanction and disbursement completely online using Telangana Online ePASS portal to the students ST, SC, EBC, BC, Physically Challenged and minorities in the welfare departments under DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer) mode with proper Aadhar card linkage. This portal is maintained by CGG (Central for Good Governance) portal for seamless experience in TS ePASS portal.
In this Telangana ePASS portal – Different types of amounts provided to the students who are studying various courses. There are a total of 4 course categories created by TS ePASS to provide valuable financial assistance for needy people across the entire Telangana State.
|Type of Course Category||Courses Names||Fee provided in INR|
|Group I Courses||Professional Courses||23,000/- to 6,90,000/-|
|Group II courses||Post Graduate Courses||3,610/- to 92,000/-|
|Group III Courses||Graduate Courses||1,500/- to 20,000/-|
|Group IV courses||10+2 Courses||850/- to 16,400/-|
MTF charges i.e. Maintenance Charges are also provided by the government to their respective students’ accounts. It’s fee depends upon the course category that the student is learning. Standard MTF charges are mentioned below
Type of Scholarships offered using TS ePASS Online Portal
- Post-matric Scholarships
- Pre-matric Scholarships
- Overseas Scholarships
How to Check TS ePASS Application Status
Checking the Scholarship application status is very simple. Please follow the below steps to get your TS ePASS application status.
TS ePass Status Check – Required Documents
- TS ePass Application Number
- Academic Year
- SSC Hall Ticket Number
- Year of Pass
- SSC Pass Type
- Date of Birth
Click the link to check the ePASS scholarship status and enter the above mentioned details in the online ePASS portal.
Telangana Epass Status Online Check 2021 for Fresh and Renewal Applications.
- ePass Telangana Scholarship Status
- Telangana Overseas Scholarship
- Telangana Minority Scholarship
- Telangana Epass Overseas Scholarship
- TS Scholarship Status
- TS Epass
- Scholarship Status Check 2021
- Epass Status
Telangana Epass scholarship Pre-matric and post-matric – Fresh and Renewal Application TS Epass Status
e-Pass application status
epass scholarship status
epass application status
Required Documents for Fresh Registration in ePASS Portal for the academic year 2021-22
- 10th Class Hall ticket number.
- Type of Pass & Year of Pass
- Aadhar Card Number (If you don’t have an aadhar card you must visit the nearest meeseva center to get the new aadhar card).
- Caste Certificate issued by Meeseva Centre.
- Valid income certificate which is not older than 6 months. Always try to get the new income certificate.
- Savings Bank Account
- Valid Mobile number (this is very important, you will receive OTP while registering your scholarship application)
- Valid study certificates (last 7 consecutive years)
- CET Allotment order for CET courses
- If the student studying intermediate, then the scholarship process done by Board of Intermediate Education portal by principal of the same college.