Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, initially known as Andhra Pradesh Open University. And it is first of its kind in India established by an state government act i.e. Act of State Legislature in 1982 in Andhra Pradesh.
It is an symbolic unique system of OPEN LEARNING.
Main motto is to provide higher education and ideals of continuing education without any kind of restrictions viz. include age, gender, & occupation.
All courses are recognised by UNIVERSITY GRANTS COMMISSION (UGC) and DISTANCE EDUCATION BUREAU (DEB)
Main aim of this institution is to provide educational opportunities to all the people who wish to pursue their higher studies and acquire UG’s, PG’s and Diplomas.
Table of Contents
- Admission Notification in B.R Ambedkar Open University Hyderabad 2022
- Courses Offered by B.R Ambedkar Open University
- How To Apply for Admission into B.R Ambedkar Open University
- Required Documents for Admission Process
- Syllabus of Various Courses
- Books Published by Ambedkar Open University
Admission Notification in B.R Ambedkar Open University Hyderabad 2022
Ambedkar Open University releases two admission notifications every year. (To increase the admission enrolments in Telangana State and provide admissions maximum number of people on their academic convenience)
- The first cycle of admissions will commence every year in June & July.
- The second cycle of admissions will commence every year in September & October.
DR. B.R Ambedkar Open University (Distance Education) Notification 2022 Live
Courses Offered By BRAOU Hyderabad – Telangana
BRAOU provides various courses from Under Graduate level to Postgraduate Level.
Under Graduate Programs (UG) offered by Ambedkar Open University
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)
- Bachelor of Hons (New Course)
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science (BLISc)
Post Graduate Courses (PG) Offered by BRAOU
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA)
- Master’s in Arts (M.A) in Journalism & Mass Communication
- M.A in Economics
- M.A in History
- M.A in Public Administration
- M.A in Political Science
- M.A in Sociology
- M.A English
- M.A Telugu
- M.A Hindi
- M.A Urdu
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
- Master of Science in Maths/Applied Maths
- M.Sc Psychology
- M.Sc Botany
- M.Sc Chemistry
- M.Sc Environmental Science
- M.Sc Physics
- M.Sc Zoology
- Master of Library & Information Science (MLISc)
Post Graduate Diploma & Certificate Programmes by Telangana Ambedkar Open University
- P.G. Diploma In Environmental Studies (PGDES)
- P.G. Diploma In Writing for Mass Media in Telugu (PGDWMMT)
- P.G Diploma In Human Rights (PGDHR)
- P.G. Diploma In Culture & Heritage Tourism (PGDCHT)
- P.G. Diploma In Women’s Studies (PGDWS)
- Certificate Programme in Food & Nutrition (CPFN)
- Certificate Programme in Literacy and Community Development (CPLCD)
- Certificate Programme in NGO’s Management (CPNGOM)
- Certificate Programme in Early Childhood Care and Education (CECE)
How To Apply for Admission into B.R Ambedkar Open University
- BRAOU provides admissions through online mode. For more details visit University Portal at BRAOUONLINE.IN
- There are various study centres in both Telangana and Andhra Pradesh states.
- Pay tuition fee through online mode or TS/AP online centres
- For more information related to admissions please contact BRAOU Help Desk Numbers – 7382929570, 7382929580, 7382929590, 7392929600
Required Documents for Admission Procedure
- Valid Original Photo and Scanned Copy
- Scanned Signature
- SSC Memo Scanned Copy and 1 Xerox Copy
- Caste Certificate
- Certificate of Eligible Qualifications
- Marks memos (Scanned Copies)
Note: Educational xerox copies should be attested only.